The North Central Region Water Network, Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa Soybean Association, and US Water Alliance are teaming up for the North Central Region One Water Action Forum on December 11-13, 2018 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The forum will bring together researchers, educators, practitioners, and policy-makers to advance more connected and cohesive approaches to water and watershed management in the North Central Region. Together, we will deepen the one water conversation, localize lessons learned by delegates and attendees of the National 2018 One Water Summit, and take steps to put one water to action in the Midwest.
Registration closes Wednesday November 28th. Register today to ensure your spot!
THE FORUM WILL HIGHLIGHT A VARIETY OF WATER TOPICS, INCLUDING:
- Source Water Protection
- Climate and Water
- Watershed Management
- Nutrient Management and Harmful Algal Blooms
- Soil Health and Water
- Water Infrastructure
- Sustainable Water Supply
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Water Outreach, Research, and Management
- Engaging the Next Generation of Water Stewards
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Land-grant university researchers and educators
- Tribal college representatives
- Watershed coordinators
- Conservation and environmental NGO staff
- Farmers, farm advisors, professional agricultural organizations, and representatives from agricultural industry
- Local, state, tribal and federal agencies and officials
- Private sector organizations
- Other interested professionals and volunteers